Rayman Randimation Rayman Randimation

Nice job

I really enjoyed this animation. Your art style brought back a lot of old memories of Rayman. Keep it up!

The Worst Part of SSBB The Worst Part of SSBB

Not bad for a first animation

That's really pretty good for a first time, i see a lot of good techniques being used, keep up the good work!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Amazing

Quite possibly the most amazing animation i have ever seen, on newgrounds or anywhere else, excellent job!

Summertime Professions Summertime Professions

Awesome!

Great art, animation, and writing!

I'm doing some research on how refined an animation needs to be to do well at the PA Computer Fair, because I'm going to the state competition from the Central IU region this year with my Flash animation. After seeing this I know there's some pretty stiff competition.

Two Slices Of Pie Two Slices Of Pie

Execellent!

Nice job, this is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Rip Carl Rip Carl

Terrible

Absolutely terrible, come on, one graphic bouncing back and forth with repulsive music in the background? It's time to grow up. Think, who is really going to enjoy watching this and what insane asylum are they in?

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

Absolutely Incredible

This animation is absolutely amazing, with a hilarious script, excellent voice acting, and is very nostalgic. Keep up the great work!

ECHO CITY ECHO CITY

excellent

Your animations are truly amazing and the shading was spot-on. I think you could have chosen better background music, but that really is my only complaint. Nice work.